EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul Content Developer
The Government of Sweden entered into a delegated agreement with the European Delegation in June 2020 for the implementation of the Startup City Cahul Project aiming to develop a regional ICT Innovation Centre for the Cahul region. The National Association of ICT Companies entered into an agreement with Sweden on September 15, 2020, for the implementation of the project.
The project is in line with the Annual Action Programme 2019 in favor of the Republic of Moldova and its Action entitled ‘EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul’, based on the Commission Decision ENI/2019/042-243.
The overall objective of the Action is to harness and strengthen the potential of the digital economy and enhance regional competitiveness, its business and its investment environment.
Project specific objectives:
- Foster partnerships for innovation and entrepreneurship between the private sector, public sector and educational institutions in the region of Cahul.
- Promote technology, problem-solving, and creative solutions in learning and make STEM topics (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) more attractive for women and men, girls and boys.
- Facilitate the emergence of start-ups in innovative sectors; build their capacity and investment readiness.
The Action is aligned with the Eastern Partnership priorities, the revised Association Agenda, and the objectives of the 2017-2020 Single Support Framework (SSF) for Moldova and Chapter 18 of the European Union – Moldova Association Agreement. It will also support the implementation of the Eastern Partnership’s ‘20 Deliverables for 2020’, as they relate to economic development. The proposed activities will support the implementation of the priorities identified in the European Joint Development Cooperation Strategy (Joint Programming Document) and the National Strategy for enhancing IT industry competitiveness ‘Digital Moldova 2020’.
Under the programmatic approach, the Action will contribute to the regional development of Cahul, in agreement with the Government of Moldova’s strategies for regional growth and well-being. The initiative will involve the major regional stakeholders and a general memorandum of understanding will be negotiated to seek the commitment of the governmental authorities.
JOB TITLE: Content Developer
- Develop creative, appealing user-friendly, and informative content for the project (SM platforms, newsletters, website);
- Collaborate with the team (project/content implementation and Designer, web support staff) to brainstorm and create new content ideas including visuals and video content.
- Work in close cooperation with the designer to create graphics respecting the project’s visual identity, choose photos for the content, and manage photo documentation;
- Come up with content goals and strategies
- Collecting information from managers.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum one year of experience in content making;
- Oral and written knowledge of Romanian and English;
- Knowledge of using Excel & Word;
- Increased attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Goal-oriented, independent, innovative, and motivated.
Interested candidates shall submit a CV in English to email@example.com. The application deadline is June 30th, 2023.