Purpose of the Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is a non-legal entity structure within the Action “EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul”.
The Advisory Board will act as a platform for stakeholders to provide valuable advice for the implementation of the project.
The Advisory Board representatives come from areas of expertise such as International Development, Smart City, Infrastructure Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Education, and bring knowledge and experience to the project as well as connections to a wider network.
Role of the Advisory Board
The main responsibilities of the Advisory Board are:
- Disseminate information on the achievements to other stakeholders.
- Provide feedback and advice on the intervention strategy and further activities.
- Provide general assistance on specific aspects of the project to maximize its impact.
- Guide upon best practices in relation to the activities of the Action.
Membership of the Advisory Board
- Jesús Lozano Pérez– IT Entrepreneur/Senior Expert on Innovation/Accelerator/Business Angel
- Ion Guzun – Project Officer, EUD
- Soraya Axelsson – Head of H22 at the City of Helsingborg
- Liesa Siedentopp – Business Developer, European Innovation Council
- Bagrat Yengibaryan – Director, Enterprise Incubator Foundation, Armenia
- Roman Sorocan – Enterprise Productivity Consultant @GoogleCloud
- Vitalie Eșanu – Founder&CTO at VoteMeApp